THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Thursday, May 13th & Thursday, May 20th, 2021
9:00am - 1:30pm daily
Prepare for the Virtual Experience by watching this tutorial...
We're offering everything you loved about last year’s conference….
Convenience and affordability means more staff can participate!
Same virtual platform that’s fun and easy to use.
Fantastic speakers offering a wide range of perspectives and best practices from around the country.
Earn 7 NAB CEUs!
An expo hall with 20+ exhibitors eager to assist with essential products and services.
All content converts to on-demand for 2 months so you can watch every session on your own time.
… Plus new elements!
Group rate! Up to 10 registrants from your organization for just $599! And we’ve reduced the individual reg rate to just $199!
Session days are now one week apart (May 13 & 20) instead of back-to-back, so you can more easily block the time on your schedule.
Deep Dive option each day, 90 minutes in length, presented LIVE over Zoom in a highly-interactive format.
Most breakout sessions will include both keystroke chat and LIVE Q&A.
Business Intelligence Sessions: 10-15-minute sessions by LeadingAge ME & NH Business Partners for quick bursts of inspiration!
*Detailed session descriptions available on Speakers page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will I have to sit at a computer all day? No! The conference will run
9:00am-1:30pm each day with breaks and visits to the virtual expo,
as well as opportunities to connect online with colleagues.
2. Will I have to select sessions in advance? Seating is limitless in the
virtual space, so no need to pre-select selections. Just log on and attend
the sessions that appeal to you!
3. What if I have a competing obligation during the conference and have
to step away? No problem! Sessions will be presented live but, but don't
worry, all content will be available on-demand for 2 months following the conference.
4. Will CEUs be offered? Yes! We offer NAB credit for nursing home administrators and can provide a Certificate of Attendance for you to supply to other accrediting bodies. You must have your own login to earn CEUs - either via purchase of an individual registration via a login from a group registration. CEUs are available for sessions you attend live with the potential to earn up to 7 credit hours. Note that on-demand sessions will not count toward CEU credit.
5. Will all sessions be about COVID? No. While we will explore how members are continuing to adapt for the unforeseeable future due to the pandemic, many topics will be timeless, including leadership, strategy and innovation.
Other questions? Please reach out to Lisa Henderson at 603.292.6441 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Conference Home Page